• Acuario - Exterior View

    Acuario - Exterior View

    Acuario Restaurant - Exterior View
  • Beach Bar

    Beach Bar

  • Beach Bar - Alternative View

    Beach Bar - Alternative View

  • Loungers

    Loungers

  • Casa Club

    Casa Club

    Casa Club Restaurant
  • Dive Lesson

    Dive Lesson

    Dive Introductory Lesson
  • Gym

    Gym

  • Garden View King

    Garden View King

    Garden View King Room
  • Facilities

    Facilities

  • Facilities

    Facilities

  • Massages

    Massages

  • Pool

    Pool

  • Pool - Alternative View

    Pool - Alternative View

  • Pool

    Pool

  • Pool

    Pool

  • Beach

    Beach

  • Beach - Lounge Chairs

    Beach - Lounge Chairs

  • Beach - Palapas

    Beach - Palapas

  • Beach - Alternative View

    Beach - Alternative View

  • Beach

    Beach

  • Beach

    Beach

  • Acuario

    Acuario

    Acuario Restaurant
  • Gift Shop

    Gift Shop

  • Garden View Double

    Garden View Double

    Garden View Double Room
Las Palapas hotel 4 Stars
Prices
not found

Need Help?

Our team is at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions.
Mon-Fry (6am-1am), Sat (6am-12am), Sun (6am-9pm)

phone1-800-341-9602

Las Palapas hotel is a special place for nature lovers. You'll find a stunning beach at this property, where only 25% of the land has been built on. The other 75% is covered in lush tropical gardens and virgin jungle so you can experience nature every second of your stay in beautiful Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

Mamita's Beach Club, in Playa del Carmen, organizes various events throughout the year, and is famous in the world of Techno music. Due to the hotel's location, next to the festival site, there is music playing at certain times of day, which can be annoying for some guests. It is necessary to take this into account when planning your vacation (especially at the end of December and in January, when the music is continuous throughout the day and night).

  • Facilities
  • Pool (s)
  • Beach
  • Parking
  • Fitness Center
  • Restaurant (s)
  • Bar (s)
  • Meeting Room (s)
  • Convenience Store
  • Palapas
  • Wedding Facilities $$
  • Services
  • Massages $$
  • Babysitter $$
  • Money Exchange
  • Laundry $$
  • Activities
  • Scuba lesson in the pool
  • Snorkel $$
  • Bars
  • Beach Bar
  • Restaurants
  • Acuario Restaurant
  • Casa Club Restaurant
Other Hotels 4 stars
Hotel Regular price Sale Price
Porto Playa Condo Hotel and Beach Club $5,608 ($2,804)
City Express Suites Playa del Carmen $1,820 ($1,547)
Villas Sacbe Condo Hotel and Beach Club $4,660 ($2,330)
La Pasion Hotel Boutique by Bunik $3,000 ($1,500)
HM Playa del Carmen $2,364
Reina Roja Hotel $2,056
Hotel Thompson Playa del Carmen $6,441
A-Nah Suites $5,747
Parque Xcaret de Noche. El mejor show con mas de 300 artistas en escena de Cancún y Riviera Maya.
share